There are always significant ways to serve within the family of faith at Light in the Valley Community Church. Here are just a few:
- Setup crew - Light in the Valley Community Church is a "church in a box." Each Sunday morning, this unsung group transforms a middle school into a sanctuary where young and old meet with God. Their dedicated service makes it possible for Light in the Valley to be a generous people, unconstricted by a sizable mortgage.
- Sunday School teacher - We provide an hour of learning experiences for all ages each Sunday before the worship service. In order to make this available, we depend on volunteer Sunday School teachers.
- Nursery - Volunteers are on a 3-month rotation, serving at most once per month. Please call Alex Fletcher (548-0137) for more details.
- Greeting team - Making sure visitors are welcomed with a smile and answers to their questions is a high priority. Our greeting team sees that this important work is accomplished each week before the worship service.
- Children's church - Because our younger children can find it challenging to sit quietly for the entire worship service, an alternate meeting is provided for them which is age-appropriate.
- Small group leader - Some of the most significant spiritual growth a person can experience often takes place in a small group. Volunteer leaders are crucial for this important ministry.
- aLIVe Worship Band - The worship band leads us each week in praise and reflection before our Lord. We are blessed by the quality and spirit of this group, led by Lisa Romine.
To volunteer for these or any other ministry, please contact John Romine at 548-7832.